What do you think at the end of this beautiful moment?




As I was wandering around some of my favourite videos on YouTube, I stumbled upon a video of my favourite boy band which was so appeasing to my brain. 

The title of BTS' album “花樣年華” (“Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa”) means the most beautiful or happiest time of one's life, like when a flower blooms. It is a Chinese metaphor which is also the title of the 2000 Wong Kar Wai film “In the Mood for Love.

It makes one wonder lines like “What am I doing with my life/ this moment will never ever return/ again I am asked, ‘Are you happy now?’. That answer is already decided,
“I am happy.” 

Just like how the petals of a flower is being blown away, are being blown away by the wind happiness always has an end. 

It’s interesting how, in the moments it’s impossible to realize that the even the happiest moments have a finale. In the end, these moments end up as memories. The happiest moments turns into ones happiest memories.

Jimin: 

"I've always thought my hwayangyeonhwa can be only determined by myself. Because we feel different things differently and that is important. And even in same moment we feel different things and have different standards of happiness. 
So only you can decide if this is the peak moment then there must be a moment when we go down. 

And when the times comes that we go down, I think I’d be going something i really love and find another kind of happiness. I think i'll continue to find diff kind of happiness.
There will be another hwayangyeonhwa, and this is not the end. That's what I think."


Comments